There is plenty going on for folk of all ages including those who are “more mature”.
Rendezvous meets every Tuesday afternoon from 3- 4.15pm ish and is a great time of fun, fellowship and friendship. People come from all over the local area to spend time together and enjoy praise and worship plus a variety of speakers.
And there’s more…
- Our Sizewell Holiday week.
- Regular visiting for those who are housebound plus the opportunity to share communion at home.
- Practical care in a crisis. We do our best to meet needs as they arise because that’s what families do.
- Books, CD's and DVD's always available to borrow.
- Monthly games afternoon
- Help and advice on form filling/benefits.
And most important of all, a very warm welcome to you!
For more information please contact Kathryn Kyte on 01638 780652 or 07717302098